Monday, December 17, 2007

Success!

Thanks to Emily, I figured out my sugar cookie problem. She suggested that the problem was too much butter in the dough, so when I rolled out the rest of it I was very generous with the flour, and ta-dah! Perfect sugar cookies. The kids are thankful, too. They had gobs of fun decorating the cookies. I think they enjoy decorating them even more than eating them! And, of course, it's much more fun to decorate cookies that have a shape than just big blobs.
Thank you, Emily!

5 comments:

Lillian said...

We're starting our Christmas baking today!! YEAH!! Your cookies look great!!

Jen said...

We're going to start later this week. Yours look so good. May we come over? Are there any left? :-)

Jill said...

Yes, your table looks a lot like mine did. (And I have to say that your cookies look much better than our's did! I ran out of time and had to use the pre-cut frozen ones from the store!)
Looks like it was a ton of fun!

Colleen said...

Jen,
You better hurry. Literally, this is only 5 left. Um, make that four (crunch, crunch). :)

Em said...

Awww..... so glad it worked! They look delicious!