Thursday, June 11, 2009

Too quiet around here

The kids are at their grandparents house this week - all three of them. I've been getting a lot of things done this week: packing, birthday present and maternity clothes shopping, errand running, etc. Eric and I even went out on a couple of dates and caught a movie (Star Trek, I thought it was awesome!). It's been a really nice break and very relaxing.

But, it is way to quiet around here! I really miss my kiddos, especially Gustin. It's so much harder to separate from the little ones. But, very uncharacteristically, the kids have actually been talking to us on the phone when we call, which helps, and I'm going to pick them up tomorrow. I really can't wait to have them back home!

So, we have one more night of freedom tonight. Eric and I have big plans, which will probably include falling asleep in front of the television while watching the basketball playoff game. We sure know how to live it up!

No comments: