1. WERE YOU NAMED FOR ANYONE? Not specifically, but my name was chosen in honor of someone. My grandfather was a proud Irishman and in honor of him and our heritage, my parents gave me and my sister and brother Irish names. Colleen means "girl maiden" in Gaelic.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Three days ago when I stopped by the memorial website of the daughter of a friend of mine who died at the age of two.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, it's a lot like my Mom's.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ham.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three beautiful souls.
6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. Then I would have a friend who shared all of my interests. :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Not really.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I have no desire to.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? At the moment, Frosted Mini Wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Most of the time.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Moo-llennium Crunch and Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile.
15. RED OR PINK? Blues and greens.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? How long it takes for me to get comfortable around new people.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My husband. He should be home in approximately 37 minutes.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark blue jeans and khaki colored slippers.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Dried pineapple.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Gustin crying. I think he's teething. He's been crying ALOT for the last few days.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Deep blue.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? The fresh smell of the rain right before a thunderstorm, grapefruit, freshly baked brownies, freshly cut cilantro.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Eric.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball, football, Nascar, tennis, baseball, figure skating, gymnastics, the Olympics. I love most sports!
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown (we'll just ignore those stray grays for now).
26. EYE COLOR? Blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, glasses.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafood (shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster)
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Only happy endings.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Eric and I are watching the trilogy again in 30-45 minute chunks after the kids go to bed.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring.
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, the more the better.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? A Gathering of Angels by Katherine Valentine. It's a fiction book centered around the parishioners of a small town Catholic church.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I haven't owned a mouse pad in years.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Packers vs. Giants game.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Baby laughs.
39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? Neither.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I'm not sure what is further away; Bakersfield, California or Northeastern Nebraska or Cozumel, Mexico.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a good listener.
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Omaha, Nebraska