Thursday, November 19, 2009

Subliminal message

Last weekend we took our family picture for our Christmas cards. (The pics from the previous post are outtakes from that brief photo session.) I'm trying to get our cards out early because I haven't sent out a change of address to our friends and family since our move and I thought I would combine the two. I ordered our photo Christmas cards online on Saturday and they arrived in the mail a couple of days ago. Now I just need to write our Christmas letter and address and stuff and they'll be ready to go out next week.


When I received the cards in the mail, I opened them up to make sure there weren't any typos/mistakes/etc. It was only then that I really took note of the scripture verse on the card. When I ordered the cards, I picked the first religious themed template that looked nice with our family photo and went with it. So what was the quotation?

"For unto us a child is born..."

Do you think people will notice the double meaning? We are anticipating two births this Christmas season!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i love this! What a fabulous picture of a beautiful family!

You look great, Colleen!

Curtain Cleaning Fort Lauderdale said...

Interresting read