Friday, July 30, 2010

Catching up #1

We just returned (just? we've been back for a week!) from our annual vacation at the lake with Eric's family. Even before the trip, it's been a very busy summer and my blogging has taken the back burner. But, the three older kids are going to Eric's parents house for a full week starting on Saturday so I'll be going into "catch up" mode while they are gone. I'll be catching up on some cleaning, organizing, shopping and, of course, blogging. I plan on doing a short post everyday (will see if it actually happens or not, I do still have a 7 month old staying at home with me) to catch you all up on what has been going on in our lives. I'm really looking forward to it! I've missed my neglected little blog!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

yippeee! will look forward to it!