Friday, October 12, 2007

Life Expectancy Calculator

Check out this awesome life expectancy calculator. It's a fairly quick quiz and extremely interesting. At the end it gives you a life expectancy number (mine was 93 years) and a list of very specific things that you can do to improve your overall health and ultimately your longevity. For instance, did you know that flossing daily and living close to family or having close friendships can actually have a significant effect on your life expectancy? I also discovered that my taking a daily iron supplement is not good for my health. Who knew!

Hopefully this will information will give me the extra little nudge I need to make a few changes that I have been intending to make for years.

I hope you all have a long, healthy life ahead of you!

No comments: