Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I love...

I loved Jill's list of things she loves, so I thought I would add a few of my own.

I love...

The way that my 5 year old, three year old and five month old all stretch the same way when they wake up. The type of stretch where they kick their legs out straight and stretch all the way down to their toes.

The way that baby's toes are constantly in motion.

The first ever picture day at school.

Elizabeth pushing her cars around in a baby doll stroller.

The way toddlers sing to themselves while they play. Singing the right words is optional.

The fuzzy soft baby hair that grows after all the newborn hair falls out. Snuggling that little head against your cheek is the best.

A silent house after all the kids have fallen asleep. We're going on 20 minutes straight and the baby is still asleep!

UPDATE: Gustin woke up at minute 27. But, those 27 minutes sure were bliss!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for linking my post. I loved your list as well. That's funny about the 27 minutes...don't you just love/hate cat naps? ;)