Friday, November 2, 2007

My evening

It's Friday night at 8:30. Eric is at some work function and won't be home until late. All three of the kids are asleep and the house is quiet (alleluia!). I've caught up on all my blogs that I like to read. This is the perfect time to write a meaningful and thoughtful post like I always wish I had time to do. But, I can't think of a thing to write about. Not one little spark of an idea. That mental list of blog post ideas that I keep in my head has gone AWOL. So, maybe I'll go read a book, or watch a movie. Or, maybe I'll go to bed early and get some much needed sleep.

Good night everyone. May the Lord bless you and keep you and fill your heads with meaningful and thoughtful posts for me to read tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Colleen, I know what you mean about not having a thing to post the moment you find yourself with time to actually post!

I think I need to carry some paper and pen all the time with me and write down the thoughts that come to me for my blog, it always seems the moment I sit down to type, I draw a blank.. drives me crazy!!

Blessings to you and yours!