Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Banner

My new banner is a picture taken at Eric's parent's house at Spring Break. That's Eric's dad with Gustin in the sandbox and I'm pushing Elizabeth on the swing. This picture shows my favorite kind of day. Slow paced, relaxed, with family, outside.

But, I seem to always pick banner pictures that have a mix of very light and very dark colors in the upper left hand corner where the title goes. It seems that a black font color makes the title show up the best, but it's not great. Does anyone know how to move the title so I could place it in a spot that is easier to read? I can't figure out how to do it in blogger.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

your new banner is looking great! i'm not sure how to move it though.

i tagged you for a meme on my blog... hope you don't mind!

Prayers!

Jill said...

Lovely banner. I love just looking at the picture. It feels so relaxing. I love those kind of days, too. I love being outside with my family, basking in the sun. (We just don't have a whole lot of that here!)

Christine said...

I love the picture for you banner. It looks so relaxing.

Not sure how to move the text though.

33 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色