Thursday, November 6, 2008

Meme time!

Sweet Christine tagged me for this Sweetheart Meme.

SWEETHEART TAG

The rules are posted at the beginning.Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husband's name? Eric

How long have you guys been married? 8 1/2 years. Wow!

How long did you date? Dated for about 2 years. Engaged for about 6 months.

How old is he? 33

Who is taller? Me! There's a rule in our house. If he is barefoot, I'm not allowed to have shoes on.

Who can sing best? Eric. But, that doesn't mean he's good.

Who is smarter? Eric. He amazes me. He has an amazing grasp of basic concepts and the ability to apply them. For instance, if he can't remember the equation for a particular engineering problem, he'll just derive it from scratch. He can derive it faster than I can look it up in a textbook. It's really obnoxious. (just kidding!) Just for the record, though, I made the better grades. :)

Who does laundry? Me me me!

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Moi

Who mows the lawn? Eric

Who cooks dinner? Me unless it involves slabs of meat and an open flame.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmm... Not sure about that one. But, the more I think about it, I don't know if Eric ever admits he is wrong. :)

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who wears the pants? Eric.

I know a lot of my fellow bloggers are very busy right now. So, I won't tag anyone specifically, but if you do this meme, please let me know so I can read your responses!