Friday, June 13, 2008

A few pictures

So, I've been having lots and lots of fun playing with my new camera. I also got Photoshop Elements so I can snaz up my pictures. I'm still trying to figure out the whole Photoshop thing, but here are a couple of pictures that I managed to edit a little and save to a size that won't exceed my limit in blogger.

Here's a purslane flower from my front yard.

Here's some plumbago. I love the color of these flowers.
And, here's a couple of pictures of Elizabeth playing outside.

Gustin, what do you think of Mommy's new camera?

Awww... Is it that bad? What was that? You want her to look at you with her eyes and not just through her lens? Oops. I guess Mommy needs to work on that.

Here's one last one of my Rascal's smiling eyes. I decided to do a little black and white action on this one.
Taking pictures really is a blast. But, I think I had to delete at least 80% of the pictures I took and only of few of the remaining 20% were actually interesting. I have so much to learn.


Tracy said...

Fantastic pictures!!

Christine said...

These are so beautiful!!! Good job, and thanks for sharing. I love Gustin's pout.