Friday, August 17, 2007

We're so excited!

We're off to meet Jonathan's kindergarten teacher this morning and we are so excited! I'm so grateful that he is able to go to this wonderful little Catholic school and I pray that it will provide an enriching experience for my first born son.

Dear Lord, thank you for your great love for us and for the gift of children. Please bless Jonathan as he begins this new phase in his life. Bless his teachers, classmates, staff, and volunteers. I pray that Jonathan will grow in knowledge, faith, love, and humility under their care and guidance. Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity for him to be able to attend St. Anne Catholic School. St. Anne pray for us. Amen.

P.S. I would like to post more about our decision to send Jonathan to Catholic school but right now I need to go wake my kids and get them ready. Hopefully I'll be able to post that soon. Stand by.

2 comments:

veronica said...

Blessings to your little Jonathan as he starts school soon!

Blair said...

How exciting! Hope it's a fun day! Can't wait to hear all about your little kindergartener!