Friday, August 31, 2007

All better now

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes. Blessedly this was a short lived bug and I was back to myself by Tuesday. Have you ever noticed that colds seem to hit on Mondays?

This weekend we are off to Eric's small hometown to visit his family. We will spend lots of time fishing, going to the local Dove Festival & parade (the entire parade lasts about fifteen minutes!), eating, visiting cousins, and, of course, sitting on the porch and enjoying my mother-in-law's beautiful flower gardens. Life seems to slow down when we are there and I love it! My cell phone doesn't work there and my inlaws internet access is sketchy at best. I'll come back a more relaxed and refreshed mommy. I hope you all enjoy a fun and stress free holiday weekend!

No comments: